Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quick Post Tonight...

 Today is officially my last day of maternity leave. I'm so bummed.

This past week I have been taking Lucas over to my mother-in-law's house every day to see how he'll adjust (and so I can cry in the car on the way home so I don't cry tomorrow when I drop him off- which I totally did on Thurday, but Friday was easier..)..

He's does amazingly well at her house. I mean, why wouldn't he. He's a pretty awesome little dude.

 But still. I'm going to miss my little bean. We've been buddies all summer and it's just too sad that I have to get back to work and he has to be away from me. But, I know it's definitely good because she'll teach him a lot and I can help make money to support us all :)

That's about all that's going on. Trying to adjust to a new schedule and such. We'll see if I'll even have the energy to post things this week....

On a side note, I got these Star Wars Crochet Patterns and I can't wait to make them! So exciting! All I need now is an owl and I'll be a happy girl.

Cross your fingers that I'll be okay tomorrow at work and that maybe someday I'll win the lottery.

No post is really complete without a picture :)
 
Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!