Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
P.S. Totally going to teach myself how to knit soon!! Woo!
Thursday, November 29, 2012
With that being said, head on over to Mrs. Greene's Blog and send her Grandparents a Christmas card. It'll make you feel happy knowing you made two grandparents smile. Pay it forward, right?
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Saturday, November 24, 2012
|1. Family Dinner. 2. Miranda, me and Gram. 3. Me and Lucas. 4. Mom, me, Lucas and Gram. 5. Me, Lucas and Grampa|
Thursday, November 22, 2012
I hope you all give thanks for the things you have and the people you have in your lives.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
She keeps coming up with some great ideas. Honestly everyone, who doesn't like making a list every once in a while (especially if it's full of goals for the upcoming year!)
So here It is, my list for 2013.
1. Take at least two movies of my little guy.
2. Sign up and run a 5K.
3. Learn Lightroom and Paint Shop better.
4. Go to The Pickle Haus for a sandwich (been saying it for 3 years now)
5. Make it to 50 followers... fingers crossed guys
6. Meet my goal weight. (-3 lbs since Saturday, so that's a start!)
7. Clean and organize my desk (honestly guys, it might take a whole year)
8. Add things to my etsy store
9. Start making Holiday decorations for the house since now we have someone who will love them!
10. Come up with my own recipe for dinner
11. Kind of goes with #2 and get my mile time down to 9mins.
12. Go through my attic and either donate or get rid of most of the stuff up there.
13. Get unique lenses for my camera.
14. Organize my kitchen so it doesn't look like a bomb went off all the time.
15. Get professional family photos taken.
16. Volunteer. For something. Charity, because someone needs help, just help.
17. Keep up with organizing my photos of Lucas. I know later on he'll appreciate it.
18. Ride my bike. (I'm totally bad at it.)
19. Save more money.
20. Hand-in-hand with #19- stop buying craft supplies and/or use up the ones I have before I buy new ones.. (I have an attic full. Gotta tell myself enough is enough.)
So feel free to head on over to link up!!!
Share in the comments, even if you only have one wish/goal for '13!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Eric and I carved a few pumpkins on the 27th. Maybe next year Lucas will get goopy with us!
|I kind of love this photo from his first Halloween.|
I started back up on the diet and exercise thing. I gotta get back to pre-baby weight. Contemplating signing up for a 5k somewhere so that I can have a goal. Pretty disappointed with my mile time today- so I have to stay motivated to keep it up! Definitely not easy.
This is today. Lucas sitting in the $500 rocking chair I got for $34 at a yard sale. He's so silly.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
The other day, I was around someone talking about taking pictures. They proceeded to tell me they can't take good pictures because they don't have a fancy camera. (I think the above photo disproves that myth.) The then turned to me and said that my photos must come out well because "well you have a fancy camera, right?"
Monday, October 15, 2012
So, besides being totally head over heels in love with my kid, not too much going on around here lately.. Totally trying to find the motivation to wake up at 4:45 am for a run. Ugh! I don't want to look back a pics of Lucas and totally feel sad about my weight. Ready for motivation and my metabolism to get back in check!
Anyone have any ideas on how to get motivated when your little one still gets up 1-2 times every night?
Sorry for the short post tonight, trying to catch some zzzzz's before peanut wakes up for a midnight snack ;)
P.s. sorry if this doesn't look like the rest of my posts, I'm on my mobile tonight...
Thursday, October 11, 2012
It just seems like a good thing I can do real quick before my day starts :)
*sippin: Cran-Grape. honestly. i love it.
*loving: the picture above. totally makes my heart melt.
*notloving: not having the motivation to run... I'll get there, but I'm just not feelin it.
*hearing: Lucas giggle when he wakes up in the morning.
*dreaming: the future. honestly. I am so excited to see who this little guy becomes.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
I can't believe it's Sunday. Really? Only 2 shorts days with my little guy? Back to the grind tomorrow.
1. It is a little more difficult than I thought it would be to get on the computer after a full day at work and making time with my little guy.. I was hoping I would be on here a little more frequently, but I'm sure I will be once he can play on his own for a little more of an extended period of time. (It probably doesn't help that my hubby and I JUST started watching Sons of Anarchy and are trying to squeeze in as many episodes as possible every night-- which lets me get basically 0 things done)
2. I love to craft. Really. I like to be able to make up some cute things for my little guy. I totally want to be the mom that can help my little buddy make a 'super scary' monster (or whatever he wants) out of pretty much anything. I also want to have the supplies to make said monster too!
3. I'm really bad at buying anything for myself. I know, I know, what kind of girl am I? I hate buying things for myself unless they are super on sale or if I have a gift card (which I usually wait until things are super on sale to use). I guess I just don't feel the 'need' for anything that is really expensive or what-have-you. Although, I just bought myself a 50mm 1.8 lens for myself. Which I'm totally in love with. Maybe having a baby has changed my outlook on buying myself stuff.. (but probably not)
4. I think I can handle everything... And I have a hard time asking for help. I'm going to count this as one confession since they go hand in hand. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm taking up someone else's time when I ask for help. Like I should be able to handle things by myself. I'm working on it..... It's a slow process, but I'm getting better. I even asked my hubby to give little pumpkin a bath tonight because I was trying to finish some stuff.. Baby steps. I'll get there.
5. If I had a choice, I would live my life in a pair of converse sneakers. I would wear them every single day. I would wear them running if they had a little better support. Nothing fits better than a nice broken in, soft as can be, pair of Converse. That's just one way to my heart.
Well, there you have it. 5 things you may not have known about me.
What are a few of your 'secrets'?
Monday, October 1, 2012
3. Far Away
4. In my mailbox/postbox
6. Every day
8. At night
9. Something you do most weekends
11. Black + White
15. First thing you see
17. In my fridge
23. Before bedtime
24. 3 things
28. A good thing
30. You, then
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Saturday, September 8, 2012
|1. The Arch in St. Louis. 2. Sunflower fields in Kansas 3. Sunset before Colorado. 4. Pit stop in the Rockies 5. Utah 6. The Grand Canyon 7. Treasure Island in Las Vegas|
|J.M. Photography-- jmphotography01749.weebly.com/jmphotography01749.blogspot.com|