Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Confession Day

It's Sunday Confession Day over at Every Day is a New Adventure!!
I can't believe it's Sunday. Really? Only 2 shorts days with my little guy? Back to the grind tomorrow.


1. It is a little more difficult than I thought it would be to get on the computer after a full day at work and making  time with my little guy.. I was hoping I would be on here a little more frequently, but I'm sure I will be once he can play on his own for a little more of an extended period of time. (It probably doesn't help that my hubby and I JUST started watching Sons of Anarchy and are trying to squeeze in as many episodes as possible every night-- which lets me get basically 0 things done)

2. I love to craft. Really. I like to be able to make up some cute things for my little guy. I totally want to be the mom that can help my little buddy make a 'super scary' monster (or whatever he wants) out of pretty much anything. I also want to have the supplies to make said monster too!

3. I'm really bad at buying anything for myself. I know, I know, what kind of girl am I? I hate buying things for myself unless they are super on sale or if I have a gift card (which I usually wait until things are super on sale to use). I guess I just don't feel the 'need' for anything that is really expensive or what-have-you. Although, I just bought myself a 50mm 1.8 lens for myself. Which I'm totally in love with. Maybe having a baby has changed my outlook on buying myself stuff.. (but probably not)

4. I think I can handle everything... And I have a hard time asking for help. I'm going to count this as one confession since they go hand in hand. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm taking up someone else's time when I ask for help. Like I should be able to handle things by myself. I'm working on it..... It's a slow process, but I'm getting better. I even asked my hubby to give little pumpkin a bath tonight because I was trying to finish some stuff.. Baby steps. I'll get there.

5. If I had a choice, I would live my life in a pair of converse sneakers. I would wear them every single day. I would wear them running if they had a little better support. Nothing fits better than a nice broken in, soft as can be, pair of Converse. That's just one way to my heart.

Well, there you have it. 5 things you may not have known about me.

What are a few of your 'secrets'?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!