Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good Morning!

It's 4:45 and my boys are sleeping.

But I'm wide awake.

Remember how I told you I started an etsy store? Well, it has been occupying my brain and my free time once Lucas goes to bed. I still want to have it a little more stocked before I post it on here. I won't feel so bad once there's a few more listings. But to be truthful, my test pieces that I've given people have had great reviews, so you guys probably won't have to wait much longer to find out ;)

I also emailed about doing a craft fair next winter. Which will be completely awesome. Maybe I should look into more of them too. And get business cards... hmmm.

I know I should probably go for a run right now, but honestly, I have barely a moment to contain all my thoughts during the day (you know, with work and all... doesn't work always get in the way?) that I thought I would post on here and then maybe take a nice long shower. Talk about pampering myself, huh?

Well, here's to new endeavors and finger crossing and exciting new projects.

And I'm totally going to print this out and hang it on our bedroom wall.
If you know us, or want to know us, this sums us up completely.


Have a great morning/day/night everyone. I'll get busy making up more things and then I'll post about my etsy store!

P.S. Totally going to teach myself how to knit soon!! Woo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!