Monday, October 7, 2013

A color run

On Sunday, my sister and I did a color run. Splashofcolor5k.com if you want to look it up. It was the best time. I was nervous we were going to be last (me being 5 months pregnant and all) but we weren't and it really wouldn't have mattered much anyway. It was so much fun. I would really like to do it again next year!!
I'm posting via my phone, so sorry if the format is all screwed up! Hopefully the pics are below!!

In Luke news, I was laying on the floor trying to see of Eric could feel the baby kicking (he was super active tonight) and Luke came over, put his head on my tummy and said "baby". It was pretty adorable.

And sometimes if you ask him what animals say (ie. What does a dog say? He'll answer "woof") if you slip in a "what does mumma say?" He'll reply with "no, no, no, no, no."
Apparently I tell him no a lot. Ah kids! Too funny.

That's all I've got for tonight. Going to work on some etsy orders, a baby blanket for a friend then try to sleep.... which has not been coming easily lately...

Have a great night everyone!!!

P.s. check out the sweet blue unibrow on that sister of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!