I have come across this on many blogs and decided to do my own.
Yes I'm aware it has been months upon months since I have blogged. Maybe I'll update you on the happenings of life soon. But for now, 20 questions is what I can manage.
1. What brings you the greatest joy? My family.
2. What are your vices? Chocolate pudding and Oreos.
3. What is on your nightstand? A lamp. The video monitor to spy on the kiddos. A bunch of junk.
4. Do you have a secret talent? I can pick up things with my toes....
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Cameras and handbags.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life? I have no idea. Honestly. Just try to step out if your comfort zone at least once.
7. What makes you laugh? My kids. Every day. And my husband.
8. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I don't really have any secrets... I guess some people would be shocked that we now have 2 kids....
9. What is on your bucket list? Warrior Dash. (May 31st!!! Woo!!!)
10. What is on your feet right now? Shiny Red slippers
11. How did you make your first dollar? Doing chores I guess.
12. What superstition do you believe in? I always knock on wood.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? T-shirts and yoga pants.
14. What is the best gift you've ever received? My kids.
15. What is on your liquor shelf? I don't have a liquor shelf.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? The clean dishes.
17. What would you never leave home without? My wallet. And my phone.
18. What movie has the greatest ending? Shawshank.
19. Who is on your guest list for your ideal dinner party? Kevin Spacey, Clive Owen, Kevin Bacon, Helen Mirren, and all the guys from Impractical Jokers who arrive fashionably late.
20. What is the one thing you wish you had known when you were younger? Not to stress so much (I still need that reminder occasionally)
Do your own, I'd love to read your answers!