Monday, August 20, 2012

Crepes and Scally Caps

So there's only one week until my sister goes back to school and I'm pretty sad about it. We've been spending almost every single day together this summer and now I'll be all lonely.. Well, not really, I'll still have Lucas, but as for adult-ish conversation goes, not so much. We've been taking a lot of walks and spending a lot of time with the little guy and I knew it was just a matter of time, but it still bums me out... And all this means that I'll have to go back to work soon, which bums me out even more! AAHH. I'm going to miss this little bean so much.

I've been doing a lot of Instagramming lately... Find me. I'm Jenmiller23. But be prepared to be bombarded with photos of my kid. Because honestly, I can't get enough of him!

Well. Today my sister and I went to drop my dad off. He's off to Chicago for a bit and he needed a ride to catch a bus to then catch a plane. Pshew. But we were around the mall so we decided it would be a good idea to go get some crepes and gelato.. mmm.. So delish! She had never had a crepe before, and actually, had never tried gelato, so clearly I convinced her to get both. Clearly a good decision.


We also found this awesome scally cap so that Lucas can be just like his daddy who always wears a scally every day.

That was out adventure today- the last picture up there is Lucas all ready for bed. I love his pj's so I thought I'd post a little pic of him in them :)

Have a wonderful night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!