Friday, August 31, 2012

Strange Wantings.

Short post tonight- not a whole lot going on here :)

Have you ever, for whatever reason, had an object that you had always wanted but didn't know why, or if you would even use it? So you dragged your feet getting one because why spend the money if you don't know if you'll ever use it.

I've been needing wanting one of those little cows that you put milk/creamer in and pour from that into tea/coffee.

Don't ask me why. I've honestly been jonesing to get one for as long as I can remember. 

What the heck would I do with it, you ask....

I have no idea.

But I finally got one!



Isn't he the cutest!

I'm so thankful that Eric doesn't even ask questions when I come home with weird stuff like this.

But he did have a good idea, to plant something in it, and if I could actually keep plant-like things alive, it would totally work, but I cannot keep plants alive. I've even killed a cactus or two.. ugh. (P.S.- that plant back there in the 2nd picture, yeah, it's barely alive, and I water it and give it sunlight and it's still on it's way out. )

Back on the subject- have any of you had something totally weird- like this little cow- that you felt you absolutely could not live without?

In Lucas news, we found out he likes puppets. And he's starting to giggle. And he's holding his head up a lot more, which  makes me totally happy. I would be stoked if he holds it up permanently before I go back to work! Fingers crossed, everyone.

I've also been thinking of writing a little guide. Of pregnancy and motherhood and all the things I wish people told me and all the little shortcuts I came up with for myself.... Any input would be awesome.

That's all for tonight- this weekend if Labor Day weekend with also happens to be my birthday (Sunday) I'll be a whopping 28 * Woo * so I might not get back on here til next week!

Have a wonderful night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!