Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy 1 Month, Lucas

Our little boy turned 1 month today. It's so crazy. Honestly, it is completely flying by. All I keep thinking about is when I go back to work, how sad I'm going to be. I am absolutely loving being home with him, watching him grow and learn new things and be the nosy little boy he is. 

He's a little like Pavlov's dog right now, meaning every time I put the burp cloth under his chin, he knows he's going to be fed. Which, all in all, is a wonderful thing. Knowing that he knows when it's time to eat is wonderful and it helps to calm him down before he starts to chow.

So far, walks and car rides have proved to calm him down. Yesterday, Eric and I took a super long walk with him (with me getting sunburnt in the process) and it totally put him to sleep for a while which was nice. Today we went to my work to visit and he was a little tiny bit fussy, but nothing major, then we went to the store... So needless to say, he hasn't really napped today. I'm hoping he won't be up all night, he kept fighting it when we tried to get him down for a nap and he was SO overtired it was making him really irritated. Poor little Bean.

We go to the doctor tomorrow which is awesome so we can see how much weight be put on since the last visit and hopefully get some answers to our questions. He's been fussy due to gas and we put him on sensitive formula, which only seems to help every 2 days. Hm, I'd be a grump too if my tummy didn't feel good for days.

At the Hospital

7/21/2012     
I definitely know he has put on some weight, look at his little double chin! AHH! I can't stand how stinkin' cute he is!

It has absolutely been a blast being home with him. This week his Grammy (my mom) has the week off, so we're planning to go on a shopping trip tomorrow. Let's just hope that his crazy sleeping today doesn't affect tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!