Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A little project....


I have been thinking for a while about starting up a new blog, separate from my photography blog. And making it about and for me. And my life. And my insanity (well not really... just ramblings I suppose). I feel that maybe it's about time to have one about me, and not about the photography. I'll post of photo news on this one, but the 'me' news on my new one....

I feel good about this change. I won't feel so bad posting things on here that are completely not photography related, because a lot of things in my life are not photography related...

I have been in a crafty mood. But I've been so tired lately, that it's difficult to get into something only to want to fall asleep before the project is done. I think it's just that time of year, you know, when the holiday buzz wears you out before you can even get to finish gift buying and wrapping and suddenly the holiday is here and you are nowhere near done..... yeah. Well, I recently bought a pattern off etsy from Richmond Art for Megaman.  I though, oh awesome a nice little project for me to work on while I'm watching t.v. or what-have-you. I got to the last page and just didn’t have the ambition to finish it. He was sadly sitting on the living room floor, in pieces waiting for legs and one arm.
Bits and pieces of Megaman
I kept seeing it, that's why I left it there- to make sure that I would see it, and kept meaning to go and finish it, but every time I went to pick it up, life got in the way. So I figured that Sunday was a perfect day to finish it up! (although I always have a hard time finishing the faces.... but soon, he'll have eyes!)


I think he came out great! And all in all, it was a great little project to fill my time!
What kinds of projects do you work on when you have a little free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!