Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a busy few days but it was pretty relaxing too :) it has been kind of hectic lately. Anyway, the news of 2011 is that Eric and I are expecting a little bundle of joy come June. This should make sense for my lack of posting/maintaining this new blog. But now that it's out in the open, I can't wait to share things with everyone.
Baby M has been pretty fluttery for the past week. Its the kind of thing where you question if it's just gas (but it's totally not!) Also maybe a little tmi.
Eric got me a momma necklace for christmas. I love it. It's simple and beautiful. I also got a statue and a stuffed Momma bear. I love that this is finally happening.
We also started painting Baby M's room. It's a beautiful green that I am so in love with.
I'll be better posting and maybe I'll update the look of this blog soon!
Any Christmas happenings you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!