Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Star Wars

Makes me happy.

So, this is going to be a super quick post today. I don't really have a lot of time, but I wanted to share this at least! So while perusing the interwebs this morning, I stumbled across templates for Star Wars shaped paper snowflakes. Oh. My. God. I can't even begin to tell you how super pumped this makes me. You can find them here. And print one of everything and make them all and hang them in your windows because since it has been 40*+ there is a lack of snow and what better way to celebrate snow than with Star Wars!

I'm just so excited. So go, try, play and enjoy and let me know how they come out!

Til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!