Thursday, December 15, 2011

Not a good idea.

I had a doctor's appointment on the 13th so afterward we went to Wendy's. Which is the exact reason for the title today. After not having eaten fast food like that in many many months, it was such an awful idea. I think we both had visions of grandeur when it came to Wendy's Baconator. Seriously. Have you had one. It's magical. Well... it used to be. Husband decided to try the cheddar melt. It looked wonderful on the sign. Greasy and messy and cheesy, how can you go wrong! So we ordered and everything, frosty and cheeseburger for me, and we eat.  And eat. And eat. And feel guilty about ourselves eating it. And by the end we were full, but not satisfied. It's so unfortunate. Ugh! But, they did put the cheeseburger in a little cardboard stand which I totally appreciated! Haha! Anyway, no more fast food for this duo for a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!