Wednesday, May 16, 2012

34 Weeks- Baby checkup

Eric and I went to the doctor today and we got to see our little boy :) How excited are we?!


I'm so excited that we got a 4D picture of his little face! Look at all that hair! Totally makes sense why I have heartburn every day of my life- for real- actually contemplating taking some tums soon. The ultrasound tech tried to get a good picture of his face in the beginning, but he was sleeping (just like his Daddy- mind you) with his arm across his face. So she jostled him a bit and he was a cranky boy at first, but then he decided to cooperate and gave us a really cute view of his little pretty face. She said he's about 5 lbs now and he'll gain maybe 2- 2 1/2 more pounds. I said "So no 10lb baby?" And she responded "Ohhhh no. Definitely not." Thank you Lori, the ultrasound tech, for making me less paranoid about having a massive baby.

I just can't get over how precious he is. AAHH! I just can't wait to meet him!

Anyway, away from baby news (kind of). My best friend started working at the company I work for. It has definitely been nice seeing her every day at work! And she'll be one more person that can drive me to the hospital if my water breaks at work! (I told you, away from baby news, kind of).

That's about all that's going on. We opened all the gifts from the baby shower, Eric put the high chair together, I have to wash up a bunch of his clothes... But now it's getting hotter outside, so it feels like the last thing I want to do is work around the house because it's so warm in here all the time. Hopefully things will go well and I'll learn to deal with the heat until this little bean arrives!

Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!