Friday, May 4, 2012

32 Weeks and Counting

~So I feel pretty terrible about how neglectful I have been with this blog. I thought it was going to be a place that I could update about what's going on with Little Baby M and such, but I feel as though I have been pushing it to the back burner lately. Although it might be understandable, you know, with getting this house ready for a new addition, I feel neglectful. So, as I've said so many times before, I'll try to be better.

Eric got me a new computer, so that's pretty sweet. I have to get used to not having the laptop as my main computer, but I think I'll be happier that I can edit pictures (which I have been slacking on due to lack of my computer agreeing with me) and maybe I'll find that this new computer is a little speedier, which I'm already noticing.

I just went to the doctor on Tuesday and found out that we are going to be having an ultrasound at out next appointment (which I'm totally stoked about, because last time I was at the doc, he said he didn't think I'd need another ultrasound because my pregnancy is going so well). Needless to say, I was a little sad about it. But this news perked me up! My doctor's office has the ability to do those 3D ultrasounds, so I'm hoping that the tech will hook us up!

Now that we're so far along and this little bean has been keeping me up at night already, we've all been imagining what Baby M is going to be like when he's born. What color eyes is he going to have? Is he going to look like mumma or daddy? Will he ever sleep? What's he going to be interested in when he gets older? What will his little voice sound like? Oh! All the things to consider. All-in-all, I think all friends and family are pretty pumped about this little guy's arrival to the world, whenever it is he decides to show up ( I'm hoping right before his due date, so let's just encourage him, hm?)

With all that being said, I'm feeling better about this little blog-o-mine. Maybe next time I'll post about the epic camera bag that I 'won' when we found out we were having a boy :) 

Until then, have a wonderful day!!

Oh! And Happy Star Wars Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!