Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jo Totes

Good morning everyone! As I mentioned last time, I thought I would post about this amazing camera bag I got from Jo Totes! Let me start from the beginning. When Eric and I found out we were going to be having a baby, we decided to have some fun with it. We made a bet as to which sex the baby would be. I knew deep in my heart we were having a little boy, so I stuck with my gut. Eric, on the other hand, was completely convinced we were going to be having a little girl. So we each picked a prize that we wanted if we 'won' the bet. But, let's be honest, we're having a Little Baby M, so we both win in the end. At 20 weeks, we went in for an untrasound and BAM! Little Boy. My prize of choice was a new camera bag. I had been using this big bulky Cannon camera bag that I never liked to carry because it was so big, so I never took it anywhere, instead just sticking my camera in my purse at the time. Not ideal for my camera. I had been perusing the internet and stumbled upon this awesome website, JoTotes. They have camera bags for women! AND they're really cute! Woah- my mind was officially blown. That's exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, they were out of stock so I had to wait until the end of March to get my bag. Well, okaaaay. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait!
Front of the bag
Side
Front

Back
Inside

Print on the inside of the bag!




Isn't this bag awesome! (Sorry for the terrible lighting in the photos- it was 7:30a.m. when I took them and I didn't want to wake anyone up). This bag might look small, but I assure you it isn't. I was able to fit everything from the huge, chunky Cannon back into this one with no problems. Plus, there's space on top of everything so you could fit your wallet and phone (there's a phone pocket inside the bag, but I'm using it for my memory case). The top zips up and has two snaps so it closes up even further at the top so when you use the two handles and carry it over your shoulder, it's not bulky at all, which will be perfect when Little Bean gets here since I'll have a diaper bag too! It also has an across the body strap too which I'm thinking will come in very useful.
Point of the story, I guess, is if you know a girl that has a ton of photo equipment she has to carry around with her, suggest this site to her. The shipping was so fast I think I even got it the very next day!

As for any happenings around here, not much is going on. The weekends are too short and the work week is too long, which is the same for everyone I suppose. But only 7 more weeks until this little boy is due and I'm (we're) so ready to meet him.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!