Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another rainy day...

I wish I had something to post about, but nothing much is going on. 

Little Boy never sleeps, he's already raring to go and it's only 6:30 in the morning. No one tells you how exhausted you become when you have a little bean kicking your insides for 16 hours/day. Note to self: let people know this. I don't want this to sound like I'm complaining, I'm just stating what I've experienced and I'm glad he's moving around a lot, it makes me worry a lot less. And me worrying less = awesome.

So we're now 33 weeks. Only 7 weeks left until he's due. Let's hope he arrives on time or a little early, being the Little Miller that he is, I hope he knows we all like to be early for things.

It's going to be another rainy week, hopefully the weather clears up for my brother's prom on Friday, though. No kid wants to go to the prom in the rain, plus, we'd have no outdoor pictures, which I'm slightly relying on, since I don't know how the school will be set up for photos (hopefully they have some sort of backdrop to set up).

Also, Saturday is my best friend's graduation! I'm so excited for her and proud of her. I'm so glad it is held indoors since there's never a guarantee of the weather! Plus, she starts working at my company on Monday, so that will be awesome! I'll get to see her all the time!

That's about all I have for now. Just trying to get used to posting every couple of days- but life here is pretty uneventful at the moment.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for commenting! I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!